Cosmetic Medical Practice of Dr. Jeannie Tsai, MD, MPH
NEW! Purchase SkinMedica directly from our website now! Introducing a new way to purchase SkinMedica products online – directly from us. You can order through our website or the Brilliant Distinctions app easily, anytime. Always FREE shipping!
We are pleased to announce the re-opening of our medical services on June 2, 2020 !
Dear valued SF Aesthetic and Laser Center patients and families,
As the COVID-19 landscape continues to evolve, we want you to have the most up-to-date information to help you best manage your personal health and well-being.
Dr. Tsai is returning from 6 weeks working with COVID patients in New York. She has been tested and is negative for both PCR and antibody tests. She is scheduled to be tested again on her last day of work. These tests are reliable and give quick results as they are used for front line health care providers.
Fortunately, the actions taken by all of us in the Greater Bay Area to reduce the spread of COVID‑19 are having a positive impact. We are reopening our services with safety and quality as our highest priorities.
As we have progressed further into the COVID-19 pandemic, SF Aesthetic and Laser Center has successfully created a safe environment for our patients who are seeking to continue their medical care with Dr. Tsai. We are confident that it is very safe to come onto our premises and to receive care with us. A more in depth communication of safety protocol requirements and expectations will be emailed to patients shortly. Here is what we have done to ensure everyone’s safety:
• Daily Health Symptom Screenings: Our entire staff, patients, and visitors are screened before they are allowed to enter the building. Please note we will be screening temperatures of employees and patients upon arrival.
• Visitor Restrictions: We have limited the number of visitors who can accompany a patient to “essential” visitors. Although we deeply regret the anxiety that these rules create for our patients, we know that keeping all of our patients safe from COVID-19 must be our first commitment. Small children must stay with their guardians at all times.
• Face Masking: We require all staff, patients and visitors to wear a mask before entering and while they are with us in office. This includes children over the age of four. If there is a medical reason you cannot wear a mask, please notify us at the time of appointment booking.
• Physical Distancing: We have rearranged our practice and internal spaces so that patients, employees and faculty can maintain appropriate physical distance. Even when physical distancing is not possible, the use of masks still provides necessary protection.
• COVID-19 Testing: We are asking patients who have symptoms or have been in high-risk environments or travel destinations to be tested for COVID-19 prior to arriving to our facility for procedures that might put others at risk for spread of the virus.
• Hospital-grade cleaning protocols: Our premises and all instruments are either disinfected or sterilized per a rigorous protocol. In treatment rooms, this protocol includes cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces, including exam tables, chairs, keyboards, computers, chin/arm rests, and handles. Staff are required to wear PPE while in office.
• Hand washing and sanitizing: We are providing multiple places for patients to wash their hands with soap and water and hand sanitizer.
We are committed to providing the best care for all of our patients and strongly encourage you to contact us if you have concerns about your care or medical needs.
Our very best,
Dr. Tsai and the SF Aesthetics team
Dr. Tsai is the absolute best and my only regret is I didn’t consult her sooner. I had several spots that showed up on my face and even though they looked the same to me, she explained why they were completely different and recommended different courses of action. The reviewers are spot on here – she is extremely knowledgeable about skincare, she answers all questions thoroughly, doesn’t rush you, and she is very honest about the treatment so you don’t have unrealistic expectations. Post treatment, my skin did exactly what she said it would do. She’s amazing.
Holden C., Berkeley CA
I cannot say enough good about Dr. Tsai. She is truly holistic in that she relates to clients on a very human level–she genuinely cares about other people and this translates. She does not ‘sell’ you yet is honest in her assessment of what can be done to improve appearance and skin condition.
Basically, she’s just a good person with lots of medical expertise.
Kristin S., San Francisco, CA
Dr. Tsai helped my melasma, acne, and age spots. She looked through my products and refused to let me buy her products until I finished what she thought could help my problems. She is thoughtful and patient with all my concerns and questions. I’m finally able to go without makeup again. Ask for her before and after photos!
Brie M., San Francisco, CA
I don’t live in San Francisco, but split my time between North Sonoma County and Paris. It is worth the effort to come into the city to have a session with Dr. Tsai. She is caring and careful and her staff always works to accommodate my schedule when I need an appointment with the Doctor.
After going to 2 different local Austin physicians, I realized that Dr. Tsai’s experience and technique in the administration of aesthetic products was far superior to what I had experienced in Austin. I decided soon after to continue seeing Dr. Tsai. I now travel to San Francisco 2 times a year just to see Dr. Tsai. The additional travel expenses is well worth it as Dr. Tsai is one of the best skin care specialist in the business. I look forward to my next trip out to San Francisco! 10 out of 10.
Double Chin Reduction
Kybella is a prescription medicine used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), also called “double chin.” it is not known if Kybella is safe and effective for use outside of the submental area or in children less than 18 years of age.
Meet Dr. Tsai, MD
Dr. Jeannie Tsai, MD, MPH understands how much self esteem impacts our daily lives. She has treated her patients’ aging and skin care concerns at her private practice in San Francisco’s Marina District for the past 13 years. Her practice is one of the few in San Francisco that you can trust to be seen and treated by a medical doctor each and every time.