Dear valued SF Aesthetic and Laser Center patients and families,
As the COVID-19 landscape continues to evolve, we want you to have the most up-to-date information to help you best manage your personal health and well-being.
Dr. Tsai is returning from 6 weeks working with COVID patients in New York. She has been tested and is negative for both PCR and antibody tests. She is scheduled to be tested again on her last day of work. These tests are reliable and give quick results as they are used for front line medical workers.
Fortunately, the actions taken by all of us in the Greater Bay Area to reduce the spread of COVID‑19 are having a positive impact. We are reopening our services with safety and quality as our highest priorities.
As we have progressed further into the COVID-19 pandemic, SF Aesthetic and Laser Center has successfully created a safe environment for our patients who are seeking to continue their medical care with Dr. Tsai. We are confident that it is very safe to come onto our premises and to receive care with us. A more in depth communication of safety protocol requirements and expectations will be emailed to patients shortly. Here is what we have done to ensure everyone’s safety:
• Daily Health Symptom Screenings: Our entire staff, patients, and visitors are screened before they are allowed to enter the building. Please note we will be screening temperatures of employees and patients upon arrival.
• Visitor Restrictions: We have limited the number of visitors who can accompany a patient to “essential” visitors. Although we deeply regret the anxiety that these rules create for our patients, we know that keeping all of our patients safe from COVID-19 must be our first commitment. Small children must stay with their guardians at all times.
• Face Masking: We require all staff, patients and visitors to wear a mask before entering and while they are with us in office. This includes children over the age of four. If there is a medical reason you cannot wear a mask, please notify us at the time of appointment booking.
• Physical Distancing: We have rearranged our practice and internal spaces so that patients, employees and faculty can maintain appropriate physical distance. Even when physical distancing is not possible, the use of masks still provides necessary protection.
• COVID-19 Testing: We are asking patients who have symptoms or have been in high-risk environments or travel destinations to be tested for COVID-19 prior to arriving to our facility for procedures that might put others at risk for spread of the virus.
• Hospital-grade cleaning protocols: Our premises and all instruments are either disinfected or sterilized per a rigorous protocol. In treatment rooms, this protocol includes cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces, including exam tables, chairs, keyboards, computers, chin/arm rests, and handles. Staff are required to wear PPE while in office.
• Hand washing and sanitizing: We are providing multiple places for patients to wash their hands with soap and water and hand sanitizer.
We are committed to providing the best care for all of our patients and strongly encourage you to contact us if you have concerns about your care or medical needs.
Our very best,
Dr. Tsai and the SF Aesthetics team